Cube Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

How can I withdraw funds if the card I used to deposit funds has been cancelled or expired?

After the cancellation of a card, banks are obliged to allow limited transaction types to take place, including refunds, usually for at least 6 months. 

As we transfer funds to your card as a refund of previous deposits, you should therefore withdraw funds to the card you used to deposit, even if this card has been cancelled. You can expect to receive these funds to your new card that is connected to the same bank account which is linked to the previous, cancelled card. 

If the account linked to the card is completely closed, you will need to send proof of account closure to our accounting department

Refund time limits: Barclays = 1 year Stripe, Worldpay, Ingenico = 6 months